1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

I used to keep a Bluetooth headset on my ear all the time, but I get calls so infrequently, I just gave up on that. If it's really important, I'll pick up, otherwise I'll let it go to voice jail and call back when I get to my destination.

The f*#ked up thing is seeing idiots trying to SMS whilst driving!

This, even more so!

Quote:
Norwegian man caught having sex with girlfriend while driving at 100mph

A Norwegian man faces a heavy fine and a driving ban after police caught him having sex with his girlfriend while speeding on the motorway, police said on Monday.

The unnamed couple, a 28-year-old man and a 22-year-old woman, were caught in the act late on Easter Sunday by traffic police on the E18 highway, some 25 miles west of Oslo.

Officers who clocked the couple's silver Mazda 323 racing at 133 kilometres per hour in a 100 zone realised they were doing more than just breaking the speed limit, police told AFP.

"It was veering from one side to the other because the woman was sitting on the man's lap while he was driving and doing the act, shall we say," said Tor Stein Hagen, a superintendent with Soendre Buskerund district police.

"He couldn't see much because her back was in the way," he added.

Perhaps another thread, but why is it "having" not "doing" (or indeed as I have heard hear "playing")

several highways that reach the border and New Territories. It takes me about 45 minutes highway at about 100 km/h to reach the rustic countryside.

City driving is terrible stop start, much like anywhere, hence a hybrid would be really good.

Simply put, anything that takes your concentration away from control of the vehicle is dangerous! Now, that said, there are degrees of danger from mildly (like a kid screaming in the back seat - which you can just ignore for a while, anyway!) to extreme (like texting or lighting a cigarette).

Extreme needs to be avoided (unless you are not that keen on remaining alive). So, do I use the mobile while driving? yes, I have hands free on my Navman, and use that to ANSWER calls. I do not initiate calls while driving, that's just DUMB! No texting, no sex, no cereal while driving!

:off topic: Slightly

I went on a bus tour trip to Hiroshima a few years back and whilst on the highway looking out the window i noticed one of those small farmer trucks swerving all over its lane.

As the bus passed the little truck i noticed the guy jerking off to a girly mag..

It made me laugh and i imagined the scene if he crashed..

Killed with cock in hand..

Anyway,, back to topic..

I dont use phone whilst driving..