I remember go to Naeba in late 80s. It was so crazy busy, we spend most of time lining up for lift. Then the slope is also crowded and difficult to see much white. Like Shinjuku station. People go there now I think enjoy relatively empty slope, I am jealous!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not really Sakai san, this season I went and the lines were crazy!! Albeit the wind was huge and a lot of the top lifts were closed, but the slopes were still busy

It can still get fairly busy on weekdays compared with other resorts and also obviously not like it was weekdays perhaps 20 years ago. I'm sure they wish it were much busier though.

• 1 month later...

Oh come on, at least say one yen.

That way i can at least hope for the yen to hit, like, 1 yen for 40,000 pounds. At zero, you give me no hope, its a mathematics thing.

Hadn't given it much thought, and OK, you would not buy (at any price), but if you had one to SELL, what would you ask for it? This is not to rip anyone off, but a price that someone, somewhere, would be happy to pay.

• 5 months later...
Originally Posted By: thursday
... knee deep powder where it should not be (groomers). It does make it less pleasant for many.

You gotta be kidding. I thought glooming is to flatten out the track marks and spread that pockets of accumulated heavy snow.
doh