Yeah imagine doing that!! You'd have to have a few screws loose I reckon. ;\)

That was darn good fun that was!

We watched the footage that s_f_g took last night, man Pete and I got worked in that second race. Oh and thanks for that caramel KitKat you left in my helmet OU, that went down a treat.

And that toothache i had ended up requiring a root canal!! From what i heaar you ask? Snowboarding. Yep, snowboarding. Apparently i took a couple of big blows that caused trauma to my tooth and it died. Bugger aye. It's cost me $600-$700 to get that puppy fixed. I've had so many pain killers and shit today that i've lost count. Stupid teeth.

But yeah, tubes are fun!

Tubes may be fun, but give me a good tank to command and I'll be a happy cmdr. \:D A couple of the ski areas over here have tubing "courses" which basically just means a slope with a rope tow they let you tube on. I did it a couple times in my youth - but now-a-days I'd probably feel like I was wasting valuable boarding time.

You know, I remember reading about these so-called Caramel Kit-Kats months ago and thinking to myself, "I'll have to try those when I am back in the states." ...We don't have em here! Can you believe that?

For anyone that remembers or cares about earlier claims, the TC video from the March Niseko trip will be posted at some time in the next short period of time! ...I hope.

Root canals - is the worst bit when they get those long files and stick it 5cm into your gum hole.

"You dont need anesthetic for this one cos the tooth is dead says the dentist". When he stuck that file up there there was something still alive and in pain up there - a kind of hot burning pain the likes of which I had never felt. Needless to say I was getting the anesthetic a few minutes later.

ender - i've been looking forward to that tank commanding media for ages now! I'll believe it when i see it. :p (That you actually post it that is.)

I got OU addicted to those chunky caramel KitKats. I'll shout you one if you head over this way ender. They are the bomb. I'm going to take a stash with me when i come back to Japan.

Root canal blows arse. I've still got two more appointments before its finished. Next time i go i get to experience the joyous occassion of them ripping out the nerve. Oh yeah, thats going to be fun! I'll be getting all the pain killers i can get my hands on. I hate going to the dentist.

was in quebec recently and they have tubing hills with rope tows. being summer, i didnt try it.

but tubes are nothing against the snow bikes. snow bikes sort of just skid down the slope at high speeds...or atleast they did when i tried it.

flag the tube and get yourself a 700 yen sled. those things are the bomb and they go preety fast so make sure youve got a good run out at the bottom. My first year I had a good laugh sledding off my neighbours roof. Sleds boys and gals SLEDS clap.gif

Nah Im back IN NZ now. Hotel mum and dad oh yeah. The report is that its freezing and the mtns are closed due to a big storm so might head up early next week. Snowing but lots of wind though so hopefully wont take the snow off.

When I flew in across the mtns I was salivating seeing all the snow covered peaks. I tell ya folks, its beautiful!

And munching some seriously good food. You forget what youre missing folks!