This season is coming to an end and I don't want to accept it. I wanna head to the Southern Hemisphere and keep it going even if for only a couple of weeks. I would appreciate any opinions on the best places and times to go.

Domo!

Went to NZ last summer. The terrain`s excellent especially the club fields but with Japanese vert. The snow is much more unreliable and worse quality, more like Europe. But i`ve only been there once and for a week. The best thing about it was everyone was so laid back and friendly. Had an awesome time.

Chile and Argentina sound like a more interesting option but more difficult to sort out. For Chile I think you`d base yourself in Santiago and hit resorts from there. Argentina is generally supposed to be cheaper.

I`m sure there`s many people on here who could tell you a lot more about NZ and South America. I`d be keen to learn more also.

And check out the world snowboard guide http://worldsnowboardguide.com

Think old tractor, WWF typeleather belt, some rope, a nut cracker device, leather glove protector and no groomed slopes and you have a club field. Some you can only access by walking too.

The club fields are great!

Although you might think of hitting the gym to hold your nutcracker for the whole day.

The first time I went to a clubfield I had to quit skiing, not because my legs were tired but my hands couldn't hold on to the nutcracker anymore. On the flat part is was still ok, but on steeps you really need to squize these things.

I prefer NZ over the Chile for the attitude. More laid back, more focused on the snow.

Although Santiago is a great city and if you want to relax for a day you can take a bus to the beach.

Most resorts in Chile are higher up and will always have snow, although they have had many seasons with a lack of snow or only big dumps in September.