• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the current economic situation we find ourselves in will help in this respect, but I would like to see costs/charges decrease - or at least keep cheaper options. There has been a relentless increase in the average costs of things and accommodation (true?) and effectively cutting out some people. While there is some very lovely accommodation etc now, a good range of choice would I think be best.

Yeah I agree, but feel that it is/was getting expensive and while perhaps people don't want that lower scum level being catered for, a bit wider range might be good.

wink

I really don't think food prices have increased that much. Certainly there are more upmarket establishments but there's still plenty of places where you can get a a good filling meal for around Y1,000. If you can't afford that then go ski in India or something.

a good ramen lunch, or hamburg steak and rice is 1000Y. Reasonable

a pint is 700 though. Could do with a 2 for 1 happy hour at lunch thumbsup I'd eat after the happy hour, if there's still room.

Definitely could use a barrier between traffic and pedestrians walking up/down the hill to the gondola or at the least a better footpath. The grade + ice + close proximity to traffic freaks me out.

Shuttle buses with snowboard racks on the outside, I felt like an idiot because I had to take up 2 seats most trips with my board.

ATM ATM ATM

Did I mention an ATM?

Originally Posted By: Ezorisu
Is the Nepali curry place still open? Didn't the Nepali dude running the place get arrested for murdering his Japanese wife back in March?

veryshocked

No no absolutely not.

But it was rather flippant a statement of me.

Had a rather tough day today and I am not on my game.

Been a right bitch this arvo - I am acting out coz Papa was doing the selfish self centred man child thing...and I am TIRED.

Apologies if it was out of line. oops