• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So Button did it

Quote:
Jenson Button sealed the drivers' championship with a sublime recovery drive at a dramatic Brazilian Grand Prix won by Red Bull's Mark Webber.

Brawn's English driver started from 14th but executed a series of spectacular early overtaking moves before finishing the race fifth.

He was already set to clinch the crown when a late puncture dropped main title threat Rubens Barrichello to eighth.

I dunno why, there's something about this fellow that says to me he's a total complete tosspot. There's no one I dislike more as a driver 'cept Alonso.

It must be from a few years back when he was being interviewd by Tiff Needell on Fifth Gear. Button was talking to Tiff like Tiff had never driven a car, very condescending and sounded just a complete pompous arse.

Needell used to be an F1 driver, before all the technology was invented and introduced. The guys back in those days took their lives in their hands everytime they drove an F1 car. The F1 drivers today are just fairies living in their own fantasy land. Take that technology away and they'll look just like a silly boy racer.

'cept the Chin. He was quite good.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: thursday
as we kiss goodbye to a very very boring F1 season, we may as well kiss goodbye to a very very boring car. Never to be seen againin the ING livery.

Junk

4055442638_8ecbde3833_b.jpg

somehow i think we have already seen the last of this car. definitely not this years car.