• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just speculating here, but I'm thinking the system would involve a safety lecture/orientation after which you'd be given a "special pass" (ie armband or the like) which would give you access to the area. Guessing entry would be through a controlled gate. Anyone in the know up north?

How do you get that Jynxx?

That was the note from last season - there were ski patrol tracks, but still off limits to general public.

Plans seem to be that it will open to the public after a safety lecture/training session (one would think some evaluation of skill might be in order as well). I am sure if things go bad it would be only a matter of time as it was shut, and they might run it as a trial period - but I havent seen that said anywhere...(did I miss it)

The english translation is pretty accurate except for the first paragraph.

The japanese wording is a little ambiguous and can be translated more likely,

" We have been considering opening up this special area... Either: for the last 3 seasons...OR: for the duration of next 3 seasons

They say about "AV research and control and training ONGOING, this season, too..."

but this training can be thought of training for patrol and resort personnel.

They talk about the high expectation of this project happening, but warning about anyone who breaks the current PROHIBITED status will be penalized and consequence of accidents shall be the continued ban of that area.