Well before we left for our 2009 trip we were convinced that we would have to give 2010 a miss due to the bleak outlook.

On arriving home the saving has started, we may not be able to book as early as we did last year but hey you can't take your money with you and Japan is to good to miss out on.

Back to reality now, Doom and Gloom, same old grocery shopping trips, slotted back into the daily routines with much depression, Dealing with the idiots everyday.

Only 300 days till I am there again.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!

You are officially a Japanophile now - you know that don't you snowhuntress!

I would like to say we will be there 2010, but I am not sure. I certainly wont be going FAR this next Northern Winter - Europe has drained the heck out of me. The snow addiction is still there - two week long bookings for Thredbo this year - so maybe Japan will be the go... However we are also in the midst of buying the block next to our warehouse and building a new bigger warehouse to expand the business. Depending on how fast that gets finished and how much cash it sucks out of us, this Janaury might be spend wakeboarding instead...

I turn 30 in December and I'm thinking about a Hokkaido trip around New year to celebrate, dunno if it would be to Niseko or not yet, nothing concrete, just ideas floating around

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
I turn 30 in December and I'm thinking about a Hokkaido trip around New year to celebrate, dunno if it would be to Niseko or not yet, nothing concrete, just ideas floating around

just make sure you pack your boxing gloves wink
Originally Posted By: Nisoko
And snorkel for POWDER snow. Don't get that many other places, y'know.

thumbsup

thats true sadface well this year anyways

I can let you know that accomm prices will be dropping dramatically this coming season. Some will be going back to 06/07 prices and will also be offering some very nice early bird discounts. So if you are looking at coming you should start sending off for some quotes as it should be a hell of a lot more affordable than it was this season.

Originally Posted By: snowhuntress
Dealing with the idiots everyday.

Only 300 days till I am there again.

well as I remeber the big N, you will be dealing with the idiots again in 300 days!

Thanks for the heads up GN. We will start looking around in the next month or so.

It easy to dodge most of the Aussie Idiots over there just don't go to Wild Bill's etc and stick to all the local joints.

I must admit I saw some VERY RUDE OBNOXIOUS Aussies over there I hope it doesn't become to much like Bali or Thailand.

We are tossing to go to Japan or Canada .. Having a base in Tokyo at my parents is convenient and the food and onsen... mmm..... or go cat.

I miss Japan the older I get for sure.

damn.. that's cool. God bless him to become a centurion .. as in becoming 100 yo.

As for the economy, I don't know about putting a time line. That's gambling IMO.