• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yes, perhaps an over-comment. The Evian babies thing was still in my mind. Though even so, someone has spent their time doing that. I'm sure it takes more than a few minutes.

lol

I'm going to kick my tv in next time I hear Thriller.

Always have hated his music and 'dancing' and the ridiculous circus that surrounds him.

I know what you mean. I am totally totally fed up with it. I can't imagine people putting it on now willingly after the over-exposure it gets everywhere. It's just annoying.

grandpa

A BUILDER was stunned when he discovered the 'ghostly image' of Michael Jackson on his car bonnet — just 13 hours after his death.

Dad-of-two Gary Sloggett, 43, had taken some pics of his Rover 200 for a car sales magazine on June 26.

But when he uploaded the snaps on to his computer he was shocked to see the King of Pop — who died the day before of a heart attack — staring back at him.

The full spooky details here

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2536406/Ghost-of-Jacko-snapped-on-car.html

• 2 weeks later...

Right now on UK tv there's a program called something like Uri Gellar and MJ, basically Uri spunking over his memories and home vids of him and Jackson. I have had to turn it off, such is the level of nausiating nonsense.

Even more nauseating is the news story here that some created diamond company has bought MJ's burnt hair from the Pepsi accident and is planning to make it into MJ diamonds.

doh

With all the "product" lined up, I am afraid we will be hearing much more.

Things I have read might happen:

Jackson 5 tour (?)

MJ Birthday Concert

Opening of Neverland

Live CD from his rehersals for the tour

and much much much more!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently his brain has been reunited with his body.

In other important news

Billie Jean, as everyone knows, was not Michael Jackson’s lover. She was just a girl who tried to pin responsibility for a young child of dubious paternity on the poor man. Well, he showed her.

But, it turns out, Billie Jean might not have been his song either. Or, at least, not entirely.

In Rolling Stone’s Michael Jackson issue, Daryl Hall (one half of American musical partnership Hall & Oates) describes a conversation with Jackson in the studio sessions to record ‘We Are the World’:

On "We Are the World" we were all in the room together. He sort of clung to Diana Ross pretty much, but at one point I was off to the side and he came over to me and said, "I hope you don't mind, but I stole 'Billie Jean' from you," and I said, "It's all right, man, I just ripped the base line off, so can you!"

The song they seem to have been talking about is I Can’t Go for That (No Can Do), from Hall and Oates’ album Private Eyes. One of their 11 number one hits, it was released in 1981, two years before Billie Jean.

Was its bassline really filched for Billie Jean? Here’s the evidence:

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Apparently his brain has been reunited with his body.

Now, there are a heap of assumptions in that small statement, right there!