• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asahi Super Dry is most like Bud, but unlike other Beer Snobs wink I like both Asahi Super Dry and Bud. You want to talk about crap beer then there are plenty of takers, heineken carlsberg carling black label tennants any happo-shu Emu(is that the name of it?? West Oz local beer) there are a lot of bad beers out there, the fun is finding out which!! lol

Emu is pretty gross ... I think that is what I would term a "Bogan Beer", brought by the slab to your mates place for a party and carried in aloft your shoulder.

Something like this, but replace the slab with one of Emu...

200712171453_00833.jpg

Yup.

The old Swan Brewery has been turned into rather fancy apartments and resturants - not too far from home, and ever so posh.

The new Swan Brewery practically backs onto Papa's business.

There is no Swan or Emu beer in our fridge.

first tasted yebisu on the jal flight up , after that all others were just are a waste of time and brain cells .

also it has a cool pic of a little buddah guy going fishin on the can or use too?

if you like a knock out for the night [ in oz ] , try a coopers vintage ale .

finally all beers are good , what other drink makes a potential ugly guy / lady look the most desireable catch for the night . its only the morning after that reality sets in .

Originally Posted By: seemore
Tubby

Crown is so overated and coopers has shit floating in it

Had a Kozel (chech dark beer) at clients house last night very good but only 3.8%

Seemore

Crowns are great on a hot day when they are ice cold...mmmm!!
I know that Coopers has sediment in them, thats why you disturb the bottle to mix the sediment and thats why its called Coopers "PALE" ale

I had Wadworth Bishops Tipple last night for the first time. Very drinkable for a "strong ale", low bitterness but enough hops to make it pleasant. Final verdict though is I wont buy it again - for $8 I can get great beers (or ones I haven't tried that might be great) without buying ones that are only good.

I have in my fridge a Belhaven Twisted Thistle IPA. I have had it a few times and will buy it again. Scottish Malty sweetness mixed with (American?) cascade hops. A bit of a mixed style but in the end it just tastes great.