Any of you people use Twitter? I have gotten quite into it recently "tweeting" for work and private, great connector of different NPOs too. I find it a really useful way of staying up to date on various topics you are concerned with. Better than an RSS feed and more fun! Quite like this article in the FT

FT on Twitter

Quote:
The blizzard of short messages on the service “extends peripheral awarenessâ€, he says, with the nuggets of observation and information flying by creating a richer “context†for online life.

SJ- You guys not thought of "tweeting"? Imagine it would be a good thing for you guys to get into, quick and easy.

I'd suggest a snow related search on Twitter and see who you want to follow. (Also suggest a chap called Darrell_Nelson wink ), then start to inform the world of all the best bits you post on Snow Japan site with links here!! After a few days you'll be addicted!

• SnowJapan Admin

Thanks farquah. A bit busy and a bit unsure as to what to do with all that, but hopefully will play around with it a bit. Curious!