1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

I was reading most of the politicians here were born into it. Its like an old monarchy. I reckon they all take turns to have their sons be PM, thats why there is such a crazy turnover (and why Koizumi how was not born into it lasted so long).

What is clear is that there is no real democracy or real leaders. Just a bunch of selfish corrupt, sometimes alcoholic, oyaji.

Originally Posted By: bobby12
I was reading most of the politicians here were born into it. Its like an old monarchy. I reckon they all take turns to have their sons be PM, thats why there is such a crazy turnover (and why Koizumi how was not born into it lasted so long).

Koizumi is a third-generation politician. His father, Junya Koizumi, was director general of the Japan Defense Agency and a member of the Diet. His grandfather, Matajiro Koizumi, was Minister of Posts and Telecommunications. While not PM's Koizumi's dad and grandpop sure paved his way and you can be sure that the family name got him to the top.
He lasted so long as he is an intelligent well educated man.
THe current PM is a rich out of touch idiot who struggles with Kanji and likes comic books.
Legacy politicians suck for the most part. Just look at GWB for an example outside of Japan.
Originally Posted By: Hokkaidough
His mouth is annoying.

Whats with that low grumbling growling voice that some of these dudes have? Is it constant smoking and drinking, or something natural? It sure doesn't sound natural.

Kinda reminds you of this guy perhaps?

02emperor350.jpg