Happy families (dad 13, mum 14)

+1

I remember Monty Python being aired in Japan....They had a panel of people (I think one was Ohhashi Kyosen- (jazz critic, comedian, intellectual, social commentator and worker, cum ex-politician) to discuss and explain what was funny about it. lol

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following this story with keen interest on the DNA results.

Papabear and I saw this on the TV and laughed - if that little boy is the father of that baby I will be truly surpised - he appears to be a year or two off puberty.

I have 4 sons...the 17,15 and even 11 year old (possibly) would be capable of fathering a child - but my 11 yr old has a voice with a pitch closer to his fathers than mine, numerous physical changes that need not be described on here, and has shot up to about 5ft 6 in the space of a few months....little Alfie does not appear to have been having his big injection of testosterone yet. It is not that I doubt a 12 or 13 yr old capable - it is that I doubt THIS 12 or 13 yr old to be capable.

I would be truly shocked if he is the father.

Stemik, Muikabochi.

i'm glad to see you saw the movie. Putting aside potential language, translation and cultural differences, I feel that, from a sense of humour perspective, people fit into two categories, either LOVE or HATE Life of Brian.

the first time I saw it at the movies, I spent most of the time on the cinema floor, laughing so hard i was crying, and wondering if i was ever going to be able to breathe again.

But, back to my first point, its good to see this site is an educational one, and you have both now benefited immensely.

Now go watch "Monty Python and The Holy Grail", or look up Monty Python on Youtube (smost of it is hilarious, but some is incredibly stupid) and also check out a 70's tv show called "Fawlty Towers", and continue your educational journey lol

gareth, I'd guess most of the brits of a certain age will most certainly have seen all the above!

Monty Python went from being inspired to just downright rubbish. Mostly the former though.

Not that I have heard - if it turns out he is not the father they are likely to wanna hush that up as much as possible. It is not as hot news as "13 yr old FATHER" ... it will be some little postscript somewhere!

THE girlfriend of Alfie Patten yesterday rubbished claims the 13-year-old did not father her baby, insisting: "There has been no one else."

Tearful schoolgirl Chantelle Steadman hit out as TWO other youngsters bragged THEY could be the dads of newborn Maisie.

Chantelle, 15, said as she was comforted by the pint-size schoolboy: "I love Alfie. I lost my virginity to him.

We decided to start a physical relationship because we love each other. There has been no one else."

Ah, sweet. Who needs DNA? wink

Quote:
The grandmother of baby Maisie told The Sun that social services had agreed to carry out the DNA test on the teenager at a reported cost of around £300.

Chantelle Steadman, 15, has said Alfie is the father of her one-week-old daughter.

The boy, who lives with his mother Nicola in Hailsham, East Sussex, pledged to take a test after two other boys claimed they had also slept with Chantelle.

Chantelle's mother Penny told the paper: "Social services agreed to do (the test) for the sake of the children.

"The sooner it's done the sooner Chantelle and Alfie can get on with being parents."

East Sussex County Council's director of children's services Matt Dunkley told the paper there were "exceptional circumstances" as the case was given priority.

Alfie was just 12 when baby Maisie was conceived but said after her birth that he would stand by and support Chantelle with the baby.

The tot is believed to be living with Chantelle and her parents at their home in Eastbourne.

East Sussex County Council said previously Chantelle, Alfie and Maisie were receiving "a package of support".
  • 2 months later...

A BOY of 14 was the REAL father of the baby that 13-year-old Alfie Patten thought was his, it emerged yesterday.

Schoolboy Alfie believed he had become Britain’s youngest dad after 15-year-old girlfriend Chantelle Stedman gave birth to daughter Maisie in Eastbourne, East Sussex. But DNA tests proved teenager Tyler Barker is the father.

Little Alfie Patten proudly told the world he would care for his newborn girl, but was left extremely distressed・when he learned she WASN'T his.

The schoolboy, who was just 12 at the time tiny Maisie was conceived, had vowed to te good and bring up the child.

But yesterday DNA results revealed in London’s High Court proved that elfin-faced Alfie did not father the girl by Chantelle.

Instead, Maisie is the daughter of fellow schoolboy Tyler, who was 14 when Chantelle fell pregnant.

It is said that Tyler is now intending to care for the three-month-old baby in the future.

Thanks for that YYY.

It is no surprise really - that boy looked like he has not even hit puberty. But still awfully sad that this little bundle of baby is being raised by a couple of kids.

Originally Posted By: yamayamayama
Little Alfie Patten proudly told the world he would care for his newborn girl, but was left extremely distressed when he learned she WASN'T his.

I can only just begin to imagine the distress.

When I think back at how I was when I was 14.

I don't know what it's like for your average mid-teens now - surely this is the exception - but if this is anything to go by I am glad I grew up when I did.