Good conditions for summer skiing out there today.

veryshocked

At Ishiuchi Maruyama. Brilliant sunshine, heavy snow and feeling more like summer than mid-winter. (Well, maybe a slight exaggeration!)

Nozawa has been fairly average from mid mountain down for the last week. We had a good fall of snow to village level on thursday night and into friday but apart from that its been snowboarding up top and wakeboarding at the bottom.

was a blue sky and no wind today at Hakuba, took the liner out of my jacket and just wore the shell.

Went very cloudy just after lunch and started to snow quite moderately about 4pm, unfortuntely it only lasted an hour or so

Off skiing with my daughter from tomorrow for 3 days, so will see how things are, but not expecting too much.

Actually I haven't been much this year only 4 times so far, been busy but also with the lack of fresh snow not been so enthusied to ski on either ice bound or slushy slopes.

Never the less I guess I will get in another 4 or 5 times before this season is done, maybe!

Good for you mate. You sure are getting the best of it this season by the sounds.

The forecast does have SNOW on there so fingers crossed it will have turned to snow by the time we wake up!