To people returning from snow trips to Japan?

...especially the ones who used this site and asked lots of questions and got help on the Forums.

So.....

Have a good time?

How were the prices?

You going to tell us about it?

wink

Great time as always. A few sensational turns of the Peak and out of bounds in Niseko. Very 'variable' weather - one day snowy, next day sunny, next day super foggy, icy then super snowy again. Only downside other then expenses is of 7 of us, 3 of us got our jackets flogged from pubs.

I had 10 days at Shiga Kogen last month. Best Ski trip I've had since Canada in the early 90s. Will post a trip report, with reviews and photos when I find a spare hour or so on my home PC (Can't do it at work).

I owe a lot to this forum. Big ups for you guys! sj

Cheers - Snowy

I would like to say that we had the most enjoyable time in Hakubu from 17th - 25th January. A few sunny days, a few snowy days which made for some great skiing. We will most certainly be back again, hopefully next year. clap

was in hakuba from 18th - 30th jan roughly. had an awesome time! made lots of friends, had a few days early on with great snowfall and fresh pow pow. snow got pretty poor towards the end with soem hot days but i guess we were spoilt at the beginning. Found things to be expensive, but only because of the state of the aus dollar, had it still been strong it would be a fairly cheap destination.

Can't wait to go back!