• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they go?

I am watching the 8>7 performances now.

WTF (what>why) is Tarentino the "mentor". (Perhaps a new movie).

And WTF is the "only 2 judges comments" thing. The judges comments are by far the most interesting part of the show.

I'm extremely angry.

Must drink more beer.

Agree with you gg. I'm not really enjoying it as I did before for some reason this year. I just think all the music they choose is yawnx3. Adam is easy my favorite.

I find myself laughing at Adam with all those high wild Aerosmith-ppoin shrills. He's funny, I like him. Same as you though v, not particularly keen on any of the others.

spoiler down low would spoil you fun, if your fun is to look at spoilers

Click to reveal..
I knoe the final 2 and so can you if you googled. But nuff sed. No contest in my view.

Saw the final of American Idol Last Night

VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!!!!!!! I feel that the runner up totally out sung and outshone the winner. Not just last night but all the way through the competition.

clap wakaranai doh confused

Wont say who won so I don't spoil it for everyone else.

Down to the last 4 here in "1 month behind for no apparent reason" Japan. And Adam in the bottom two, that was surprising.

Japanese friend of mine had a moan the other day because she came across the result on a Japanese website. She was quite upset at it spoiling the fun.

I really want to know the dumbass reason for the scheduling they have for it, makes no sense.

• 2 weeks later...

So Adam vs Kris for the final.

Bit of a shocker that.

I would guess that Adam would easy win the final. But question is, will Dannys fans be more likely to vote for Adam or Kris? I would actually say Kris.

Oh how exciting it is, one full month after it actually happens.

wakaranai

veryshocked

Quote:
Make-up wearing American Idol star Adam Lambert has ended the guessing game over his sexual orientation by confirming he is gay in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine.

Glam-rocker Lambert, 27, said he has been living openly as a gay man for several years.

"I don't think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear I'm gay," Lambert said.

"I've been living in Los Angeles for eight years as a gay man. I've been at clubs drunk making out with somebody in the corner."

Lambert wowed Idol judges with his extraordinary vocal range.