Well if no one else is going to start this thread I might as well.

so, the gang is back this year but with a new judge who is pretty easy on the eye, but seems like she would be a complete bitch.

Maybe this has been obvious to everyone for ages, but it has only just occurred to me - the people who are obviously crushed by being laughed at or turned down by the judges are actually treated pretty poorly. They've probably turned up thinking they don't really have much of a chance, but are having a go any way. Because they're a little deluded and are sufficiently oddball enough to make good TV they get through the preliminary rounds. It takes all day so they're thinking, hey, I just might have chance at this. And on it goes until they get to the pannel and it turns out that they're there for the joke factor. They've seen the show they know how it goes down. All day thinking, wow I'm in with a chance and then with the cameras and the starts and etc. they get hit with the punch line - you're a joke! Not very nice at all. Of course there are some people who are genuinely deluded but not all of them.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree G. I have been watching each episode and sometimes just cringe when some people who are obviously a bit special needs give what they think is a great performance (when really they should stick to singing in the shower)to have the judges laughing, saying they sound like a dog, are they a joke!!! Why can't they just say Thank you but you ar enot what we are looking for THEN once they have left HEY laugh your heads off if you want.

As for the new judge YES she is very pretty but I think she is really FULL of her own importance. Still like watching Paula and checking if she is off her face or straight!!

the request that we should not talk about this subject is quite frankly ridiculous. This is a forum of like minded idiots. Don't talk about it until we have had some viewing pleasure sounds rather counter productive.

Dunno, how can I resist.

Were you drunk last night thursday?

Why's it ridiculous for all of the Japan-based people to not want it be spoilt by knowing the results before watching it?

I can see where you're coming from there. I suppose I'll just not reading this thread. Or start an American Idol - Japan one.

lol

• 2 weeks later...