lol

Tons of work and stuff to catch up on?

Thats the thing I hate when I get back most. I feel 'out of touch' somehow and it takes me ages to catch up... even if I take my laptop with me for basic communications.

Welcome back btw.

Hee hee thanks for the welcome back ;-)

No - no bag turned up. We are putting in a claim with BA and also with our Visa card that we bought the tickets on. Putting in a claim with the travel insurance (that I got late) to help cover the cost of repairing my laptop screen also.

LOADS of work to catch up on. Phone keeps ringing with more and more interpreting jobs to take - too many to take them all and still remember my kids names!

The washing has kept me busy - laundry for 6 from the suitcases :-(

Kids started back at school today, YES! It is all go.

But we had an awesome time. I love snow. I love snowboarding. I love holidays. But as a bonus the altitude drop back to Oz has left me feeling energetic and full of bounce - and jumping those wakes all of sudden isnt so hard. Mummy got a dose of "harden the F@$% up" on this trip and it was a good thing ;-)

You can have the thread back now guys sorry for the hijack

Hey, Mama!!

Welcome back to the "real" world of summer, and all that goes with it. Flies, sunburn, dead calm 40+ temps and coold, coold beers after work!

I'll get a PM in the works re Hiroshima shortly.

Originally Posted By: JA
Welcome back to the "real" world of summer, and all that goes with it. Flies, sunburn, dead calm 40+ temps and coold, coold beers after work!

Dont forget boating, wakeboarding, balmy nights.....and more cold beers!

Originally Posted By: JA
I'll get a PM in the works re Hiroshima shortly.

THANKS!!! :-)
Welcome back yourself - hope you had an awesome time!