just a while ago there was a thread started by Hakuba advertising their early pass deal. Great I thought, contact, even if it is from a rather infamous source.

I get a phone call telling me to come and collect the package I just tried to send to NZ (for 10,000en) cos it had alchahol in it. Upon my return the thread is gone.

Did it ever exist? did someone post something nasty causing the writer to delete the whole thing? is it just being edited? what do you think?

Yes, you're going mad. Shimba. Jared. Shimba. Jared.

I wouldn't mind the participation of resorts too in the manner of 47's ad, as long as it's not just them selling to us and ignoring what we might have to say to them.

When I saw 47's ad, I considered asking if I can ride in the trees this year, but didn't think my chances of getting a reply or starting a fruitful dialogue were particularly high.

if you want to advertise you should pay that is the rule right. word of mouth is something different. ps tsugaike is selling passes for 30000 man until november. They have great long BC lines. I dont know what the patrol is like but my buddy skied it for 2 monthes without a hastle.