'Never been to yet, but plan to try out this season' resorts

lol.gif

I wouldn't mind going south a bit more than I usually go - even Gifu, and much further down to Hiroshima maybe even.

Then again, in reality I'll probably be heading north. cool.gif

Well I want to go to as many ski hills as possible. But I am really exited about making a Christmas Trip to Hokkaido. It will be for about 2 or 3 weeks depending on how much vacation time I want to use.

Also the hills around Takayama are looking pretty good for general weekend trips when I don't want to make the trip to Nagano.

I wish I could go to Niseko or Nozawa for a few months, but I doubt I'll be back in Japan at all, at least for a while.

So instead I have to settle for vacation trips to

Summit County Colorado Resorts

e.g.

Vail

Copper

Breckenridge

Beaver Creek

and my favorite - Loveland

Also plan on an extended trip to British Columbia

I hope to hit up Big White/Whistler while I am there, and do a day of b/c sledding.

Other than that I will try to get a good clean slopestyle run, a good clean halfpipe run, make the midwest USA rounds and trying to hit as many comps as I can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After reading resort reviews on this site for 3 weeks straight (hmm gotta kill some time preseason) my big hope is hakkoda this year, but with limited recources and time....

probably just 1-2 day trips to Nagano, which is not too bad after all

Which reviews are those? I got the impression that Hakkoda is a somewhat dodgy bet, especially if you don't know it well. I wouldn't mind going there, but if it was one or the other, I'd choose Nagano as a safer bet.