Some are but some arent. That new Sony ones keyboard is actually quite comfortable to use. The screen - while extremely sexy - makes for small writing which might be a strain. I believe there is some zoom feature on there though.

What a strange advert! I know the point is "it can fit in a pocket" but a) it doesn't look like it actually fits in that pocket and B) what nutter is going to put a computer in their back pocket!

lol

I think they purposely chose a boney ass for extra pocket space. And still it does not fit.

The hardest part must be the tiny screen so squinting skills must be a pre-requisite. And tiny fingers for the keyboard of course.

It still works and does what I need it to do. Ipod, internet, and 3G calls etc.

But there are fundamental mental blocks that Steve Jobs had in the features list.

No SMS forwarding

No video calls

No flash support

Ring tone handicap

Bad bad battery

doh

Perhaps these will be fixed in an upgrade.

with light pod use, and about 10 calls a day, and a few minutes on the internet (mobile betting, SJ etc) I can manage 1.5 days max.

Leave it alone at weekends, it'll last Friday evening to Monday morning. Charging right now in fact.

Can't wait for a much better battery, but they'd make people pay through the nose for it no doubt.