Blokes who miss in public urinals are idiots. it's not rocket science. Open, aim fire...... If, like koko, you don't completely disarm your weapon after firing, as he stated, it could accidentally discharge..... not nice. (this is where many a bloke uses the "darn hand washing tap splashed me" trick.

Here in Aus, many urinals have grill/platforms that are about 45cm wide, so you can stand in closer, and not get it everywhere... well, at least I think that's what it was for...... Anyhow, it's better than amsterdam

40723451_e516d3e5aa.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about those public toilets you used to get in the UK, kinda looked like a tardis. When the door locked it had a time limit and the door would swing open regardless if you had finished or not. many times I had been walking passed just to see a very embarrassed person still sitting on the pot with their pants at their ankles!! lol

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
what about those public toilets you used to get in the UK, kinda looked like a tardis. When the door locked it had a time limit and the door would swing open regardless if you had finished or not. many times I had been walking passed just to see a very embarrassed person still sitting on the pot with their pants at their ankles!! lol

I have seen the Tardis like toilets, but didn't know they have a time limit on them!