Having started my fitness program 3 months ago aiming at peak fitness just prior to my departure next week........then stopping it to enjoy the summer drinking, eating and playing season 2 months ago, I thought I best at least do something before my depature. So today I went and did Jacobs Ladder which is a cruel set of stairs. But I've been a bit worried as not doing much surfing due to a lack of swell nor any skating so travelling sideways was somewhat foriegn.... so here's my solution to fitness. Been out this arvo carving some turns on the bike tracks and love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A great training tool smile

And to top off a great day my Ions arrived today, thanks for the reccomedations guys smile smile smile

CIMG0786.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

Mr Snowhunter bought a Vew-Do Balance Board. He loves it when he first got it he was very wonky but now he has mastered it and rides it like a pro.

He started with 10 minutes a day and now rides it for about 1/2 hour with his snowboard boots on.

The puppy finds it very entertaining too!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: panhead_pete
Been out again, focussing on putting lots of wieght on my front foot as the instructors I have had previously said I was surfing too much..... smile Great fun.

Scrap that training asap. You'll want all your weight on the back foot or you will be drowning in powder here wink
Originally Posted By: XilR8
Originally Posted By: panhead_pete
Been out again, focussing on putting lots of wieght on my front foot as the instructors I have had previously said I was surfing too much..... smile Great fun.

Scrap that training asap. You'll want all your weight on the back foot or you will be drowning in powder here wink

not if you're on a fish or gyrator wink