Emilia, my daughter and myself are staying over at Hanazono so if ya want catch up more the merrier, we are aussies but don't be scared, we're not all bad ppl. If so let me know and we can meet up somewhere, we are here for another 9 days

hey Emilia,

ya, dunno why PM is not working; thanks for your email, I just sent you a message.

Wow... it's war out there this morning... so much powder I was getting stuck on the trail over in Annupuri!

Looking fwd to meeting up; I have a few friends over from Tokyo too so it'll be a nice group.

9q

Hi Emila,

I ski by myself when we go to Niseko so if you are lonely I would be happy to have some company. I am not a great skier that is why I get left by myself. I am confident to go fromthe top of Hirafu and Higashyma but I don't go real fast.

Aussie as well (sorry). Sound like a total nuff nuff don't I lol There from 10th Feb to 24th Feb.

Hey Snowhuntress, gees you r missing some awesome falls and great POW at the moment hopefully it is still dropping when you get here. Am I missing the Goldy??? NO NO but I hear you guys are getting some good days back there. It's going to hard to swap the snowboard for the surf board and sun only a week left grrr

• 2 weeks later...

Heyas,

My g/f and another friend will be in Niseko on the 15th Feb for a week. We'd be happy to hang out with anyone for a drink or in the snow. Never been to Japan before (my g/f went last season) and really looking forward to it. Staying at the Pension Moorea.

Oh ps, MikeP, where do you post all your recent photos of the snow?

Cheers

D

I can confirm that... top 1% of skiing ability for sure and also pretty fit! I had to beg her to stop after a 3hr, 1000m climb up Yotei-zan on Thursday and although age-wise, i'm past the big four zero, I dont consider myself unfit!

as for the snowconditions, great now smile

strong wind today, can't wait for tomorrow with hopefully not as strong winds, and good thing the top was closed today (sunday)..

less ppl for the snow tomorrow.

and by the way,

what's the best way to get to Hakuba from here,

flying sapporo - narita, then train nagano and bus the last bit looks like the best option.. or?

(i have used the search function too so don't give me that)

cheers.

and for those that I haven't pm. sorry, but i can't. so gotta be otherway around.

• 3 weeks later...