Here I am in Niseko. staying at snowgumlodge and having a good time in the powder. but, the people i ski/board with has to work too..

So, anyone feel like meeting up for some skiing/boarding? :]

I'll be here in niseko until the 28th of feb so I got some time. xx/xy/young/old/santa. i don't care :] as long as you ride..

/Emilia

well, it's not so much offering a service. i have skied for a long time, but you can just dump me if im not good enough for ya razz

and robbright, what does this and your allergy to australians got to do with each other?

Originally Posted By: RobBright
Well I would come to Niseko but Australians scare me wink being a pom and all

You'd be suprised how many of you bloody poms are in Niseko now!! Now that's getting scary razz

hey emilia, i'm free to go boarding most mornings; where do you usually ski/ride? I'm usually on the Annupuri side of the mountain but can come over to Hirafu; anyway, PM me if you want to hook up sometime - i'm here till end of March.

9queens

9queens. I can't pm you.

annupuri is a good place so that sounds good.

my email is emilianorin@hotmail.com so just email me and we'll take it from there :]

/Emilia

and I'll be in Hakuba in march so.. (don't remember the name of the aussie above staying in hakuba)

I'll be happy to join your small group of 30 :] where are you staying be the way?

do i need more post to pm or what?

we'll be at Hotel Scot; most of the crew sat-tues, four of us sat-wed. we're on first flight/bus, so probably get there around noon. i'm easy to spot in orange/brown jacket & orange hat on the snow, or with the 500ml Classic in-hand at the hotel's rotenburo. PM for a phone link.