After flogging out the inners on my trusty old DC's and getting replacements that are now too thiick as trhey are a different model (with pumps) , thus hurting my feet, its time to buys some new boots. I'd really like to hear what boots people suggest I look at having tried on some mid range DC's, some Burton Ions and some Ride Ful. Have heard about Burton quality issues and didnt actually like the fit so will discount those. Any suggesstions?? I dont ride park, just the mountain. Thanks as always.

Mr Snowhunter had issues with the Burton Boots - Quality was okay but size was way out. Burton Driver X felt really comfortable when tried on and walking around in them but once you were out riding in them THEY WERE AWFUL way to ridge not giving at all.

Burton SL 10's but they were a smaller fitting boot. He has now gone for Burton Serow which seems to be the goer. The reason he goes for the burton boots is because of the new Burton lace pull system.

Mmmmmm!!! He seems to have bought a few boots without my knowing!!! confused

Bought some boots on here last season - Burton somethings. Look very similar to the above but in black with red trim. Awesome. Very comfy and the inner moulds to your foot. Super comfortable!