so I am looking for jobs in Japan next season (09-10). I would love to do ski patrol or be a ski instructor at a mountain and I heard there are some that hire a few foreigners a year. I have lived in Japan for a year already so I have some Japanese ability but i know nothing of the ski scene. (I was on Kyushu) I would like to work at a mountain that has challenging terrain and where one can find powder stashes in the trees at anytime. Ive been skiing Montana for years now so i dont want any trick-or-treat mountains where there are just groomers and family skiing. Anyone know of any opportunities? I have looked at boobooski but Americans and Swedes arent allowed. If not, i could work at the town and not the mountain, anything really to just ski and live in Japan. Any of the 500 ski places in Japan fit this description? Challenging terrain with a decent ski town nearby?

Thanks EW i had not seen that. The problem is most of them require a holiday work visa which i am not eligible for, can one just get a regular work visa and do the same thing? I would have to get the ski resort to sponsor me right?