Thanks Rob, and Happy New Year to you and everyone here too! Hope you have a great one.

ps. Please someone tell me that me and the missus weren't the only SJ'ers who stayed home and watched this over the top J-Pop music extrava-megaganza on TV... please?

Originally Posted By: Greenroome

ps. Please someone tell me that me and the missus weren't the only SJ'ers who stayed home and watched this over the top J-Pop music extrava-megaganza on TV... please?

Not the only one.

The only consolation is the at times lovely legs and boots on show, as well as Yukie Nakama.
Originally Posted By: Greenroome
Thanks Rob, and Happy New Year to you and everyone here too! Hope you have a great one.

Well I stayed home and was in bed reading a book at midnight with my wife snoring beside me. Party on!
Originally Posted By: RobBright
Yes you were - I stayed and watched the Japanese comedians get slapped on the arse with air sticks.

Yes, I saw some of that too. Air stick guys were wearing black vinyl pants and gimp masks. Very fruity.