Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
The Imp....didnt you forget a "G" before the "I" in Imp? wink biggrin

wakaranai I don't get!

lol

I might have to come up with a new name if even someone with CB's limitations can make fun of it. razz wink
Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
Originally Posted By: tsondaboy
Originally Posted By: thursday
what negative experiences?

Like CB said, too many Chinese.

(and bad vibes from a specific restaurant I wont name)

too many chinese isnt a bad thing mate - neither are too many japanese. a few of the HK/Taiwanese seemed to think that money would get them whatever they wanted and F'anybody else...a few of the women I had to deal with (on behalf of the hotel) were just blatantly rude (maybe its cultural as I thought that when in Beijing a bit but just accepted it cuz I was in their country).

I don't think you're far from the truth in regards to the cultural thing but I'd see it as them being more direct about what they want. From my perspective, it's more a lifestyle thing. What I've noticed is that the people who are pretty easy going with their Gold/Platinum cards are the ones that are usually quite picky and want every bit of detail. The ones with the black cards just don't care... they're usually just here for fun *shrug*.

The drop in Aussie and British tourists in Nozawa is a bit sad, they're always the most fun.

Gala Yuzawa was the very quiet yesterday - we didn't have to wait for a lift even once.

Looking at the resorts I can see from here (Joetsu Kokusai, Minami, Ishiuchi in the distance) it looks similar story.