• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This year I thought I would create a special "Cheese at Resorts" Gallery.   At the moment, myself along with Cheesewoman, Cheesegirl and Cheeseboy are at Nozawa Onsen in Nagano. Lovely place, but

A tale of 4 baby cheeses - Pt 1   I heard a small voice calling to me from the convini at Furano, it sounded like it was coming from a 4 pack of baby cheese. The cheese asked me for a ride to the s

Ok, the Horuyoi I understand coz you must have had a chick along... but the Nodogoshi? Wtf, I thought only homeless dudes drank that!! And, aren't those cans a little small for proper hanami viewing

I think they were chilled actually. From Osawa the left side pair lift going up to Atema was open. That means you don't need to spend an hour getting up there by going to the main area. So apart from the 'connecting lift', where everyone checks each other out going the other way, there was no lift issues.

That lift doesn't always seem to be open. But if it is, and you like the Atema area, it's good.

:lol:

My visit to Iwappara was cut off before I had the chance. That's my excuse.

Come on Metabo Oyaji, as there's only a handful of us taking part in this very important project, you need to get out again with some new cheeses.

:wave:

As soon as I can, gambarimasu.

But you do raise the good point that we need to widen the pool of cheese posters.

Might humbly suggest that everyone who enjoys reading the 8:00 AM cheese forecasts, and the regular on-the-spot cheese reports and photos for which this site is famous, grab the nearest brie, cheddar or processed cheese food on their next outing, and snap away! Millions will be forever grateful.

Pay it forward.