• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This year I thought I would create a special "Cheese at Resorts" Gallery.   At the moment, myself along with Cheesewoman, Cheesegirl and Cheeseboy are at Nozawa Onsen in Nagano. Lovely place, but

A tale of 4 baby cheeses - Pt 1   I heard a small voice calling to me from the convini at Furano, it sounded like it was coming from a 4 pack of baby cheese. The cheese asked me for a ride to the s

Ok, the Horuyoi I understand coz you must have had a chick along... but the Nodogoshi? Wtf, I thought only homeless dudes drank that!! And, aren't those cans a little small for proper hanami viewing

ha ha funny ones arthur. i love the fox. i want one.

I got the fox at the souvenir shop at the New Furano Prince Hotel, was fairly cheap, they also had bigger ones.

thanks. sorry i missed this post..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whats that Smart Cheese like anyway? The texture of it on the photo on the box makes it looks good.

I'm a big fan of the Smart Cheese! :thumbsup: It's the first decent-tasting cheese that I've found in Japanese supermarkets at a reasonable (ie cheap) price! In fact, I have some in my fridge right now and it may well be getting an outing to Yuzawa this weekend! :D

:lol:

She has that cross-eyed thing going on hey.

Is that 'kawaiiiiiiiiiii!'?

Or is it just the strain caused by the extreme surprise of the taste of this cheese?