• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This year I thought I would create a special "Cheese at Resorts" Gallery.   At the moment, myself along with Cheesewoman, Cheesegirl and Cheeseboy are at Nozawa Onsen in Nagano. Lovely place, but

A tale of 4 baby cheeses - Pt 1   I heard a small voice calling to me from the convini at Furano, it sounded like it was coming from a 4 pack of baby cheese. The cheese asked me for a ride to the s

Ok, the Horuyoi I understand coz you must have had a chick along... but the Nodogoshi? Wtf, I thought only homeless dudes drank that!! And, aren't those cans a little small for proper hanami viewing

I made it up to GALA Yuzawa today but it was too cold for Meiji cheese to put in an on-piste appearance, so he sought sanctuary in the "Cheers" Rest House where he became very intimate with a local katsudon!! Another gelende romance destined to end in tears!

Mick Rich_154.JPG

Mick Rich_155.JPG

It is a problem, Tubby.

Adam the Edam is slightly heavier than Adam the Edam, though, so that's how you can tell them apart.

I hope you noticed how gnarly they are. No red wax clothes for them. Oh no. Naked as the day they were born!