• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This year I thought I would create a special "Cheese at Resorts" Gallery.   At the moment, myself along with Cheesewoman, Cheesegirl and Cheeseboy are at Nozawa Onsen in Nagano. Lovely place, but

A tale of 4 baby cheeses - Pt 1   I heard a small voice calling to me from the convini at Furano, it sounded like it was coming from a 4 pack of baby cheese. The cheese asked me for a ride to the s

Ok, the Horuyoi I understand coz you must have had a chick along... but the Nodogoshi? Wtf, I thought only homeless dudes drank that!! And, aren't those cans a little small for proper hanami viewing

T'was a lovely morning over in Niseko Annupuri today so took my camembert out for some fresh air.....

At the top of the Jumbo pair Lift #4

Mick%20Rich_62.JPG

Gondola coffee break

Mick%20Rich_63.JPG

Trees in the Annupuri bowl

Mick%20Rich_64.JPG

Muika, that box looks as battered as my camembert's!! Talking of which, here's a photo from Owani Onsen - where I hear you ask?? Well it's a small-ish ski-jou in Aomori-ken where I happened to stay on Sunday night. Sadly it was closed for the season but there looked to be plenty of snow still up on the hill - had I had more time I might've been tempted to hike up there!

Mick%20Rich_67.JPG

I reckon it's the same kanji though the katakana's much more fun:- クロコダイル and アリゲーター lol

In any case, here's some more cheese action from my trip to Kagura on Tuesday...

Mick%20Rich_68.JPG

Mick%20Rich_69.JPG

Mick%20Rich_70.JPG

Mick%20Rich_71.JPG

Mick%20Rich_72.JPG

Mick%20Rich_73.JPG

Yes I got a bit carried away - it must have been all that Spring sunshine! wink

Ok, these are my final cheesy shots of the season, taken at Tenjin on Thursday afternoon.

Mick%20Rich_85.JPG

Mick%20Rich_86.JPG

Mick%20Rich_87.JPG

So, after nearly 3 months and 8 resorts, this is the camembert waiting at Doai station for the last leg of it's journey back to Tokyo. sadface

Mick%20Rich_88.JPG