I just saw on the news about in Osaka today McDonalds put a new quarter pounder on sale and there was a 1km queue for it! Just as I was about to veryshocked the piece said that some company had been paying people 1000 yen an hour to stand in the queue, buy and eat the burgers.

lol

me no like whopper. too dry, too much raw onion.

me like big mac and freshness burger.

oh and mos burgers are too sloppy and messy.

McDs > Freshness > Burger King > Mos

Using fake customers is called "sakura" in Japanese slang. Ramen places etc. do it when they open. McDonalds normally gets loads of free publicity off the telly, so I would have thought they'd be above doing it. "McDonalds has a new burger" is the type of thing you get on every wide show in the morning.

McDonalds is the second-largest recipient of credit card payments in the USA. There must be millions of people paying 20% APR and more on their burger. Assuming they don't go bankrupt and don't pay at all, that is.

There is a reason people talk about plastic macs! It is so they can describe the flavour and taste of a McD burger. Ony good thing about them is that they taste the same all over the world, no surprises in them.

Honestly, I'd rather eat shoe leather! At least that came from a cow!

yeah big will, I guess it should just be called the 1/2 pounder but its not, they call it the double 1/4 pounder....maybe because its 2 patties and not one giant monster

I actually like Wendys burgers as well, double and triple cheeseburger....lovely!!