Anyone know of any cool Japanese ski/snowboard t-shirts or hoodies available on the web?

I bought a really cool shirt from a small ski resort called Ski Jam a few years ago, and wouldn't mind getting a few more different designs, but haven't really seen many about.

Doesn't have to be resort specific, just something with a Japan snow/ski/snowboard theme to it....

If anyone knows of any, please gimme a hollah!

domo

• 2 weeks later...

We're going to Tokyo on our way out of Japan and will be hitting the shops in town. There are some absolutely awesome designs for clothing from what I've seen and I for one am very excited to blow some cash in Harajuku etc. Seen as it will be mid winter I'm assuming I will be able to grab some cool hoodies and the like.

Might be worth your while to try the same sort of deal. I'd assume there would be some shops out in the resorts. Not the same range but maybe the same styles.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know what you call awesome, but Hakkai-san here where I am has a good selection of t-shirts.... mostly the kanji for the resort with a little mountain icon graphic thingy. Lots of colours and variations, they look quite good.

Whats with the printed part being on the back of the t-shirt though? I'd prefer something on the front.

Originally Posted By: muikabochi
Don't know what you call awesome, but Hakkai-san here where I am has a good selection of t-shirts.... mostly the kanji for the resort with a little mountain icon graphic thingy. Lots of colours and variations, they look quite good.

Whats with the printed part being on the back of the t-shirt though? I'd prefer something on the front.

seems to be a popular thing in Japanese fashion. I've seen millions of t-shirts that I like until I lift it up and see a big stupid motif on the back of it