I got multiple sets of wear!

Got an old pair of K2 stright liners with good look bindings on to complement my gods gift to all skiers Sally PR's! But I don't use the starightliners anymore and I think I am in the mkt for less powder oriented fats like 1080's or K2 Public enemys! YEAH!!! Ski spending!!

For the sake of starving children I have many sets of clothes, mostly made in china or vietnam. I refuse to be greedy and remove my money from the system... ;\)

As for the hardware, 'fraid that's all from fatcat co.s. Three boards and one tele rig...

you guys might freak

including the wife 12 sets of skis and 9 sets of bindings.

old gear sitting at home rossi viper x

2 pairs of k2s

dynastar vertical A

salomon 8s

xscreams looking to sell.

volkl v

dynastar lbfs

pocket rockets

saphir

old pink lady rossi skis

i was thinking of making a bar out of my skis.

I pared down from two sets to one set of all-around everything.

It was nice to have a freeride kit and a freeride kit, but even from nagano city, I could never guess the conditions in Hakuba anyway, so after trying to decide which kit over breakfast, I would drag out the freestyle board, head to the mountain for a sunny park session, and struggle with my narrow flexy park setup through the drifting blizzard. not cool.

I got me a tough ol' canadian board made of carbon fiber, with a shape and flex suitable for both freestyle and freeride, and I am going to run it into the ground this season.

BOARDS

153 Burton Floater

156 Burton Canyon

159 Burton FLoater

164 Snack Daddy

167 Burton Floater (used once in Niseko)

Looking to sell 167 if anyone is interested, for the sake of a starving child (mine)

Bindings

burton Freestyles ( keep for friends coming over)

& a trashed pair of FLOW FL-11's that have now been put into retirement.

I need new shit bad this year!

160 Burton Custom

168 Burton Supermodel

Custom Freestlye Bindings

Looking to sell though and go for something a bit more down the middle and all-round. Like barok says, it is hard to pick the snow conditions unless you live right on the mountain and even then its not the simplest task. If I like to ride powder and freeride mainly but have a dig in the park every now and again then what does anyone recommend as an all round board and bindings set up around the 163/4 type length? Also, let me know if anyone wants to buy either of the above boards which are both in great condition!

Two boards with bindings. Snow shoes and poles.

I threw out my old straight skis and boots last year.

I'm looking at getting a tele setup and an XC setup this season.

Rather than get a new board this year, I think I put a bit more effort into keeping everything properly tuned.