• No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Originally Posted By: muikabochi
Quote:
looks like its been dumping there all day and night.

Incorrect. At least it sure wasn't in the afternoon. Webcams can be deceiving.

confused yes it was....
Originally Posted By: Kumapix
Originally Posted By: muikabochi
lol Just telling it like it is mate.

you're ridiculous. I just got off Happo after a sick powder day...oh yeah, yesterday was powder too

And he was referring to conditions down at the base. On the JMA website Hakuba is only reporting a 12cm snowdepth. We all know it's a very different story up on the higher slopes of course.

Yeah, that's the trouble with relying on "official" measurements. They rarely tell the facts of the area's weather as they only can report the actual measurements at the point at which they are taken.

That is why we all rely on people such as GN and others who tell us what they see on the ground. Thank you all! clap

And the people putting the efforts every day into the very trustworthy Now pages on here. Definitely worth a big shout of thanks. I see the Yuzawa one has a new reporter as well and a few changes - good stuff. Please keep it up, lots of us appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

thats a shame. hakuba now is up apparently a 30-40cm dump last night hopefully it keeps up as I'm there in a few days! fingers crosses for snow dry fluffy stuff soon in Niigata for you muikabochi.