• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to work for a Summer music program for gifted students and we used to put on a lamb BBQ every other Friday for the faculty.....three big whole lambs on spits turning over hot coals for 5 hours....the smell was glorious and the meat was heavenly.....damn, just had a Pavlovian response.. :lol:

yeah.....take the best, choicest cuts, then put them through a grinder and press it all together onto a metal pole, it should now resemble the lower part of an elephant's leg with a metal pole sticking through it, connect it to a heater, let it spin so that the meat can cook on the outside then shave that tasty meat off and eat in a pitta bread with chilli sauce and onions!! mmmm

yeah.....take the best, choicest cuts, then put them through a grinder and press it all together onto a metal pole, it should now resemble the lower part of an elephant's leg with a metal pole sticking through it, connect it to a heater, let it spin so that the meat can cook on the outside then shave that tasty meat off and eat in a pitta bread with chilli sauce and onions!! mmmm

Hmmmmmmmmm sounds good that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

this was a lamb kebab in Leicester Square. They do it the greek way. Real lamb meat stacked, grilled and then cut down so the meat is in tiny little morsels.

This is blurred because I was a bit cross-eyed at the time (around noon I think)

gallery_11660_241_1752568.jpg

THigallery_11660_241_1736149.jpg this one is certainly traditional, wrapped in only paper.

The meat is of a uniform taste. The kebab industry now has a central supplier. The diffrenciation is the salad and the special chili suace. Good luck.