Yeah....Fuji is actually pretty far away but as you can see from the photos this time of year gives a great view. It's a pity that come April she will disappear back into the haze for another 5 months or so

A few hours by train.....dunno by road but probably quicker. I was rafting in HER shadow razz during the summer too. Really nice area. Loads of onsen dotted around the place too. Just wish there was snow on the surrounding countryside/ hills

haha.....Its a line from the song 500 Miles by the Proclaimers ( a scottish double act) basically it translates as...

When I'm talking nonsense, well you know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man who's talking nonsense to you

"Haver" means talking crap or telling lies

lol Yeah makes me smile as well.

Usually when people sing, they lose their accent but these 2 emphasise theirs!!!

You should listen to "Letter from America" to hear them really roll those "R's"!!

lol

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
couple good looking buggers the Proclaimer twins eh?

Throw a kilt on those boys, and a bottle of Glenfidich 12 in their hands. Then put them in TV commercials and on posters... Scotland would have such a tourism boom they couldn't handle it!