• SnowJapan Moderator

SnowJapan Hakuba Photo Contest 07/08 - The Results

Here are the winners* of the SJ Hakuba Photo Contest 07/08.

The winners were chosen by the friendly people at Hakuba Village Tourism Association from valid photos uploaded to SnowJapan last season.

Just to be clear, the photos submitted to Hakuba were coded - making them anonymous. There was no favouritism and no bias - just the photos for Hakuba to choose the winners.

1st Prize - Hakuba Village season pass

Winner: contender

hakuba-08-1.jpg

2nd Prize - 5 Hakuba lift pass vouchers

Winner: Hughcohen

hakuba-08-2.jpg

3rd Prize - 2 Hakuba lift pass vouchers

Winner: kumapix

hakuba-08-3.jpg

Congratulations to the winners, who have been notified via email.

Thank you to everyone who has uploaded photos to SJ (whether they are valid for the competitions or not... this year all photos will be valid, see below).

Once again a big thank you to Hakuba Village Tourism Association for co-operating with us on this Contest.]

We have announced some new Photo Contests that will be running this season. Details can be found here:

http://www.snowjapanforums.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/294806/08_09_PHOTO_VIDEO_CONTESTS_The.html

----------------------------

* provisional winners - dependent on the winners accepting the conditions & prizes. The prizes will be available to claim until 19th December 2008.

How to choose? But contender did have some amazing pics, I particularly liked that one walking off into the distance... As did Kumapix as well of course.

Congratulations to all anyway.

Originally Posted By: contender
!!! biggrin

All good photos. For me the 2nd and 3rd photo capture what skiing/boarding is all about, being outside in nature far away from cars and big cities.

I guess we'll see you in the Hakuba bc again this year then smile