Has anyone been on one?

I've just been to the travel agents and the cheapest I could find for five days was 84,300. I am tempted to book it, but thought I'd post this first.

It's from the 2nd to 6th January. The days include travel.

Mr Matthews, is that from Osaka?

Does it include lift passes too?

Meals?

There are probably going to be enough people from here going to Hokkers at that time to stage a really good fistfight over slights on these threads, so why not give us a breakdown. It would be a useful yardstick.

Cheers!

Those days are expensive term. Usually it's getting cheaper after 4th of January.

I always go to Hokkaido on weekdays and use JAL ski or ANA ski. The cheapest price is around ¥28000 for 3days with air, hotel, ski lift, (sometimes meals, too!). That's good deal! The 5days trip maybe around ¥55000. But you have to be very careful. They have 2kinds of brochure and you have to find cheaper one.

I haven't seen those brochure this year yet.

I have been several times for about 55,000 ( 5 days, meals etc) for twin share. depends if you decide to pay for the earliest and latest flights there and back as they can sometimes add on 10,000 eachway! take the lottery, we always have and get the flights that we want.

have fun!

Yeah, kind of glad I thought about it before jumping in. Hakuba looks closer and can be done cheaper. Though after the Snowbeds thread, I shouldn't think I'll paying that place a visit.

I need to go 2nd to 6th Jan as those are the ones I have off. Ocean I'm not very good a fist fights can we just play Thumb War or something.

Someone should just bite the bullet and rent a place for the entire month of january big enough for 5-10 people. Then I can live there and pay my 1/10th of the rent and all the other SJ folks can come crash and help out whenever fits their schedule. Hows that sound guys? \:D Any takers?

ender mate. NOt a prayer. even the peopple who live here can't find places for winter. If you don't mind nearby Kutchan 0 15 mins by car, you might find something, but you would have to beup here now looking. Just get a big car and sleep in the carpark.