Originally Posted By: thursday
I'd like to pass water on them too. But I don't mess with food, it's precious.

thursday, that's just off! I meant that I'd not be partaking, but you knew that!
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Yeah it doesn't sound the most mouth watering meal in the world but both Haggis and black pud are good.

JA do you eat sausages?

Yeah, but only from a butcher I know well, and trust! I know, water, filler etc ...

My kids really love sausages. When I had them on a low salicylate diet (ADD/allergy control) I had sausages made for me by my local butcher whose sausages are pretty good anyway (but still loaded with salicylates and msg!).

I pureed vegies for flavour and he blended them with good mince and filled the sausage skins - they were SO different to regular snags that you have to wonder what garbage they put in them.

Originally Posted By: Hokkaidough
Know anywhere in Japan that does haggis TB or do you have to wait to get back to Scotland?

I don't know anywhere in Japan, have to wait till I get home, TBH I don't eat it that often...leave it for the tourists wink

I've never eaten veg haggis.....I think my dad would beat shit outta me!!

Dunno Thurs, like I say I don't eat it that often although after all this talk on here I have requested my mum to get some in for over Xmas, kind of put me right in the mood for it!

Yeah, wasn't planning on but my brother decided to get married so had to scramble for a ticket. Going back Dec 24th come back Jan 3rd. Dunno what it is but my family just won't let me have new year in Hakuba!!!