• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i keep flicking over while i'm working, it looks like its dumping down.. wonder how deep it is up the mountain?

can't.wait.for.17th.january.

when i was looking at the forecast yesterday (which won't load now) it said heaviest snow would be on wednesday night. is that still the case?

stemik, what do you do in hakuba? not a bad place to be living! so will you be the mikepow of hakuba? climb the slopes to make first turns of the season? then make every other SJ'er envious with photos?

Originally Posted By: ger
Looks good. Snowing all the way down into Western Japan. Maybe we'll get a good start this year - like three years ago.

We got a good start last year too. Goryu opened 23rd of November and Happo opened 22nd.

Hopefully this year will be a repeat.
Originally Posted By: ger
Looks good. Snowing all the way down into Western Japan. Maybe we'll get a good start this year - like three years ago.

dont you mean like last year? Last year was the most epic first day Ive had until now! The storm is quite similar to last years, just hope it tops it off fri/sat as well but it doesnt look like it according to snowforecast.

yeah i know what you mean IQ, i looked yesterday before i left work, then thismorning it looked like a totally different place.

looks as though the air is clearing a bit now can see a fair bit more on the webcams.

more snow to come tonight? what does the forecast say?