Im travelling to Niseko at the end of November with a friend who has already got an instructers position that comes with staff accommodation. I've looked all over the net for work and somewhere to stay for myself but not found a great deal.

Any suggestions, help, information etc... would be very much appreciated.

Thanks =)

You'd really struggle to get a position now at any of the companies unless some staff have pulled out last minute. I would suggest calling around all the main employers in town to see if there is anything available. To be honest with the effects of the economic downturn I doubt many companies would be looking to put on any extra staff.

Originally Posted By: StubbZee
Thanks for replying =)
I had a look on this website and it would cost a fortune to stay in any of these places from Dec-Mar. (The hostel isn't much cheaper than some of the BnB's)

dont worry bro, maybe come back in summer. i hear prices come down

Hey StubbZee,

I have the same problem, except that I don't really look for work. I'll fly to Tokyo next Tuesday and go to Sapporo on the 25th. Then I will spend most of my time trying to find a room in a house/flat. I hope to stay in Niseko until end of April'09.

When will you be in Niseko? We may can search together.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I see you guys had the same problem as I have now. Did you find any place to stay. How did you do it? Do you by any chance know about any places that are avaliable? I'm staying for about three months from mid January (as long as I find a place..) Let me know if you need a roommate! wink