• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnowJapan Admin

I took a photo this morning. Forgot the cable though so it will be this evening before I can upload it. Dont particularly want to either... imagine less snow than on the photo in the posted on 2nd Feb.

yeah Yuzawa is struggling a little this year. i was up at naeba last weekend and was shocked at the amount of land poking through the snow. It was more like the end of march than the start of February! Some big patches of ice as well especially on Sunday when the wind was high.

• SnowJapan Admin

Strange, I seem to have misplaced the cable I need to transfer the pictures from the camera - so I can't upload the photo from this morning for now.

Oh well, there is very little snow there now actually none around the phone just a bit behind the rail there. Like late March as Tubby said. We are in real need of snow in this area.

Just to update my previous post, it stopped then started then stopped again with just a couple of cm falling by the evening. It's snowing here this morning (1cm or so overnight) so fingers crossed it will carry on.

About bloody time huey!! Anyone would think you'd been working to rule! Geeze, gie us a break and puke for the next week (all at night, of course!wink)

• 1 month later...

Hmmm ... not looking too good.

Might need to archive this thread, just so we'll have a reference point when people start saying how bad the season is next year or the one after.

I would like to think that we will be looking back next season actually laughing at how bad things were in 08/09. I doubt it next season could be worse in terms of overall snowfall and conditions so I am looking forward to getting back to normal next year.