• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha I know what you mean Rach....I was toying with the idea of checking today just to see. I checked a few days after I booked it and the price had increased for the dates I've booked, so I'm happy

I doubt they will need to change that. The flights to the UK now are pretty much full from what I have heard - cutting the service in half means that they can fill it all up.

Thinking back, even when there were two a day it was almost always full.

Originally Posted By: mina2
Best strategy - never look back at prices of things you've bought for at least a few months!

Yeah, the other one with flights is to not check the price going the other way, i.e., don't check UK-Japan-UK if you're in Japan.

On KLM you pay over double if you're in Japan. Lots of summer UK-Japan flights are 469 quid. 65,000 yen all in. Start in Japan and its over 140,000 yen.
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Mr Wiggles
Originally Posted By: mina2
Best strategy - never look back at prices of things you've bought for at least a few months!

Yeah, the other one with flights is to not check the price going the other way, i.e., don't check UK-Japan-UK if you're in Japan.

On KLM you pay over double if you're in Japan. Lots of summer UK-Japan flights are 469 quid. 65,000 yen all in. Start in Japan and its over 140,000 yen.

totally right Mr W, before I booked mines I done just that only it was with BA. It was double the price going from here. I wrote off an email to BA customer relations about how its shocking etc that the EXACT same route, using the EXACT same airports just in reverse is double the price. They answered back with an email that fluffed around the subject without answering 1 point of my query....maggots!!