Hello all,

I'm trying to find information on buying an Early Bird Season Lift Pass for Hakuba Goryu/Hakuba 47.

I know you can buy one for a discounted price of 48,000 Yen before 31st October and i have had a look on both their websites but i'm having difficulty finding out if i can buy one from the UK.

Does anyone know if you can do it ? Has anyone bought a season pass from abroad ?

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers wallas

Just trying to get this thread back in circulation !!

I've emailed both Goryu resort and Hakuba 47 but with no reply so far.

Anyone got any info for me that could help ?

It will save me a packey if i can get something sorted.

Cheers

• SnowJapan Moderator

The conditions written on the 47 website for payment say

ç¾åœ°ã«ã¦ç›´æŽ¥ç”³ã—込む ã¾ãŸã¯ ç¾é‡‘書留郵é€

which I believe means "in person or cash by registered post" - no mention of bank transfer payments.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Hannasus, i've had no luck, tried to phone and emailed but no luck. 60,000 Yen for the season.

If you manage to get sorted, can you give me a shout.

Cheers.

Where are you staying ? Hakuba for a month then moving onto another resort ?

8 weeks till i do one.

Hi Wallas.

I am staying at Lodge Tabi Tabi. Booked from 1st-28th Feb. What about you? Not sure of my plans after that, but I have another month before I have to be back at work so maybe another resort!

Not tried to get the discounted pass. Struggling to work out how cost effective it would be anyway, given that it only covers Goryu/47. Not sure how much time I'd want to board elsewhere in Hakuba...

Originally Posted By: wallas
I'm booked into Tabi Tabi aswell, i get there 20th January.

I'm in a constant daydream at the moment, i just want to get out there !!

TabiTabi is a great place. One of my favorite lodges in Hakuba.
Originally Posted By: hannasus
Glad to hear TabiTabi is as good as it looks on the website. Can't wait to get out there. Spending a lot of my work day daydreaming at the moment!

It's very good and run by very laidback people.

I heard there was an 80,000 pass which gives you shiga, nozawa and some of Hakuba. Cant help you with how to get it as im not there. Nozawa's pass used to be available all season long for Y55,000. Both are great deals if you plan to ride a decent amount. Suginohara, which isnt too far away, has prety reasonable half day passes as well