• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hipster, do you have a car? If so, Mizuho is only bout an hour halfish and the same with Geihoku. If you are a JET and get to know the Geihoku jet you might be able to find a place to crash, or even free tickets. The Geihoku jet used to get free ski passes to Kokusai (forget what its been renamed to). I like Mizuho the best just cuz of access, some decent longer runs, and a park to play in (albeit quite small). If ya got a car you can go anywhere - Daisen is roughly 3.5 hours. If youre a skier only (at least it used to be skier only) Osorakan has the best quality snow in the region.

10-15 is a good target to aim for, last year I made it up 10 times, this year my bro will actually have money in the winter (god damn you NOVA!!) so I'll have a travelling buddy and might be able to make it up more often

I said 16-20 ... would LOVE it to be every day! But alas that is not possible. :-(

I have 14 days in Zermatt. Hope to be on the snow every single one of them.

And then I still have my hopes up for Papa to give me a week in Hakuba for my 40th in March ... if the dollar keeps heading down it might be 16 - 20 in my dreams and more like 11 - 15 in reality.

2008 gave me 10 days (over 2 trips) in the Southern Hemisphere Winter as well ...so maybe I can get my batting average up there too ... or is that cheating?

Originally Posted By: MikePow
Looking to break 150 for the first time

150 is a lot Mike...i broke 120 last season and that was hard...but + a whole another month!
Good Luck
Originally Posted By: stemik
Originally Posted By: MikePow
Looking to break 150 for the first time

150 is a lot Mike...i broke 120 last season and that was hard...but + a whole another month!
Good Luck

Thanks.

Hit 140 last winter. Would have got 150 if the snow had lasted into July.

It's all about the early start. October and November turns are key.