I like a drink after a day out. It's really depressing spending the evening in a ghost town like atmosphere. Not too much though, that's left for the city.

Sometimes a beer or two is good, but if I've had a really hard days riding then I'm usually a little de-hydrated (I have a camel-bak but its only 1 ltr) so a lot of water, some TV, lots of stretching and a good nights rest for the next day is best. This way your legs can recover and if it's a powder days you can ride/ski hard again.

I like to drink - as many as I can after a good day of riding, but only if I am staying nearby.

See, there is so much effort involved in the single day trips that I don't need to exert if I am staying overnight somewhere, that after a shower/onsen/whatever - I am ready to go again. Plus the fact that the mountain is only a minute away vs. an hour, and I got time to burn. I always went out when I was staying in Hakuba for New Years, and I had no trouble getting to the hill early.

I def like a drop or two but like neversummer was saying the dehydration takes its toll and I tend to get a bit tipsy more easily. I dont like to get trolleyed though, if Ive got a days skiing ahead of me I want to be able to hit it with all the meagre energy my body can muster togther.

I prefer to save the boozing for summer and then make up for lost time

I love a drink but like most have said here, not more than a few as I don't want to miss first tracks!

Usually when i am staying somewhere like Hokkaido where you can board from 830am - 9pm I am totally stuffed. No energy for party.

It would be a different matter if I was staying for longer than 5-6 days. if I was there for 2 weeks+ then a night here or there wouldn't hurt.

I can't board with a hangover, there's too many bumps. Surfing i can handle though..

Unlike some of you health nuts I occasionally get pretty wasted after a day of riding. Always manage to get on the ball by around 10am the next day. Mostly I drink a heap of water before going to bed, and more when I get up to get rid of said water. Seems to work out allright but I tend to take it easy if the snow looks like it's going to be on.

hell ya! some mulled wine.... jaggermeister...warms you up for the night. That combined with a hot pool....a few dips in the snow and back in the hot pool and more meister...& good mates is a perfect combination

oh...and some food in there too.

few glasses of water b4 bed, a good stretch, and crisp air in the morn sorts out the hangover.

oh....and shades.

I like this but I cant get it here. Getting off the mountain sliding down to the bar and buying a pitcher or two chatting up the day with my friends. done by about 7 head home, cook some food. There is almost none of this type of apes ski in Japan.

When Im going hardcore a few drinks but not too many. They knock me out pretty good when acompanied with an onsen.