Things about wintersports, tourism and outdoor life!

New people should need to post a message or two before being able to start a new thread like that I reckon. As much as it starts a conversation, it can be annoying when someone asks a question then doesn't come back for the answer or say thanks. Been on the receiving end of that a few times in my job.

Back on topic (a bit), until recently very few people knew that Japan had the amazing winter sports it does and that as well as word of mouth and a curiosity about Japan with lots of people it has seen the big increases in recent years.

Abba were good too.

It's not a proddy thing TB, it's a puritan thing. Front face is at the kirk on Sunday. Back face is being totally smashed on potato spirit. Scandiwegia is just like Scotland, except without the sense of humour wink

(PM me for details of freeze-distilling)

I was just joking about the "proddy" bit. It makes no diff to me which religion people are, I don't believe in any of it.

I'd still like to visit Scandanavia though, I've met loasda cool people from there

• SnowJapan Admin

Lots and lots .co.jp!

We simply can't answer them all and often refer people to pages on the site and/or Forums.

And yes, it can be annoying when you spend the time to reply to people trying to help out and then they do not get back to you even with a quick thanks.

Some people are even rude when they ask the questions!

(They get ignored).

wave

• 1 month later...